HR Business Partner-Deloitte China-Beijing
Job title: HR Business Partner-Deloitte China-Beijing
Job description: About the Business
Our Human Resources professionals drive the firm’s people strategy, create a unique people experience, and work with the business to drive success in the marketplace.
Work you’ll do
- Support regional function leader to develop and implement people plan and programs in line with the business plan
- Participate the regular function management meeting, provide HR insight and suggestion for the people decision making
- Ensure proper execution of HR policy, program and practice according with firm guidelines / policies and local labor regulations
- Assist the function on headcount & salary cost budgeting, and providing the monthly report to the function leader and group partners
- Support the effective implementation of performance management and salary review practice in the function
- Handle the global and national secondment, internal transfer in order to meet the staffing needs
- Support the account to set up and maintain the effective internal communication
- Manage the exit procedures and proposed the follow-up actions based on the exit interviews and the monthly turnover analysis
- Manage the staff recognition and the staff discipline procedures
- Support the people activities (e.g. ER events, EAP programs, etc.) in the function to strengthen the employee relationship
- Suggest, develop and implement the people initiatives specific to the function concerned
- Work collaboratively with Regional Recruitment and Deloitte Institute to ensure recruitment and learning needs of the functional groups are met
- Manage and coach the account team subordinates, and coordinate the cross regions HR taskforces for projects and processes when necessary
- Support the national and regional HR community
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for someone with: * Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in the sizeable multinational companies, the service firm experiences is desirable
- Solid HR generalist experience with the mastery of the Chinese labor law and local regulations
- Always take the initiative, self-motivated, flexible and willing to work under pressure
- Strong project management skills, a good team leader and player
- Excellent written and oral English and Mandarin
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world’s largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a “Top Employer China” in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It’s your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat
Join our group on
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 05:35:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #PartnerDeloitte #ChinaBeijing