HR Manager (Spain)
Job title: HR Manager (Spain)
Job description: *PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND CV IN ENGLISH*
Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Cloudbeds HR Manager, you will be one of the core HR resources in the People Operations department supporting our Spain entity team members. This position will manage HR operations in Spain with a wide scope of responsibilities. You will report to the Director of People Operations and help Cloudbeds scale our HR operations as we continue to grow. Our HR Managers are champions of our company culture and the glue that holds our most important resource together, our people! If you have what it takes we want to hear from you!
Location: Spain (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Own HR operations within your region (Spain and other European countries as we grow) by providing strategic advice as well as executing day-to-day HR activities.
- Build strong relationships with both employees and business leaders across the assigned regions within the organization.
- Research, implement and maintain best HR practices across assigned regions.
- Partner with management to help solve complex employee issues and be a trusted advisor on any employee relations questions.
- Support employees throughout the full employee lifecycle (from onboarding to offboarding) by responding to employee queries and providing resources to ensure they are successful and productive throughout their time with the company.
- Collect and submit new hire documentation to ensure employment registrations are done efficiently and on time.
- Welcome new hires as the first friendly face of the company by providing an incredible onboarding experience.
- Approve and process all leave requests in accordance with company policy as well as local regulations.
- Process exits from the company and conduct exit interviews to capture valuable insight for continuous improvement.
- Maintain and update employee records on company HRIS (BambooHR).
- Be the main contact person on all questions related to compliance and local regulations within your assigned region.
- Liaise with various internal teams as well as external providers to deliver new initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate with payroll provider to process payroll, manage payroll changes and be the liaison between employees and external payroll providers.
- Manage multiple HR programs across a variety of teams in a fast-paced, complex, and international environment as well as tend to the day-to-day HR tasks. ie: offer letters, performance management, employment verifications, learning and development, grievances, recruitment, employee health and safety.
- Participate in the company Diversity & Inclusion or Wellness committee.
- More fun and admin as needed.
You’ll Succeed With:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years HR experience in Spain, additional international experience is preferred.
- Bachelor or similar degree in a related field.
- Spanish and English business level fluency required (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Spain and EU employment law as well as current best practices.
- Experience partnering with business leaders to develop and implement best in class tools and practices.
- Strategic mindset and effective in “rolling up your sleeves” to deliver results.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on complex projects with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment with competing priorities.
- Proactive and ‘’can do’’ attitude.
- General knowledge of payroll processing and the Spanish tax system.
- Excellent communication skills in a multicultural workplace.
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn new tools quickly, and excellent knowledge of cloud-based communication & HR tools (GSuite, Slack, BambooHR, JazzHR, Zoom, HelloSign).
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely. We also offer 2 corporate apartments available near our offices in Brazil and San Diego that are open for team members to reserve! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:37:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!