HR Manager Switzerland
Job title: HR Manager Switzerland
Company: Michael Page
Job description: You will be part of the global HR team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Shapping the new HR department by designing, implementing and supervising the roll out of professional HR processes in order to support the company growth in Switzerland and in Europe
- Developing hiring strategy and responsibility for the entire recruitment process
- Full ownership of the onboarding process
- Local contact person for payroll, social insurance, pension fund and any other insured benefits
Great opportunity to build up a HR department!Swiss HR knowledge and fluency in German are a must!
- Successfully completed a university degree and/or a qualification in HR
- Minimum five years of Swiss working experience as a HR Generalist, HR BP or a similar role
- Experience in the luxury and/or retail industry including multiple retail locations
- Previous exposure with a start-up and/or a fast-growing environment
- Expertise in local HR legislation, company policies and processes combined with some international HR exposure
- Significant experience in hands-on recruiting required
- Fluency in German and English
- Proficiency in MS-Office, experience with HR systems is an advantage
- People person with outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Autonomous working style as well as a mature and collaborative approach
For our client, a dynamic and rapidly expanding global retail industry leader, we are looking for a HR Manager Switzerland.
Are you a team player who likes being empowered? Do you enjoy having a direct impact? Then, apply online now!
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:28:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!