HR Onboarding Coordinator (Poland)
Job title: HR Onboarding Coordinator (Poland)
Job description: Jacobs is a global, engineering company. In Poland, we have more than 2000 employees and we are growing.
At the moment, we are looking for an HR Onboarding Coordinator for the Poland region.
This is HR general support role responsible for coordinating the onboarding of new employees and contingent workers.
Main role responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and support to managers and new hires from the time of offer acceptance through the first 30 days of employment.
- Gather onboarding set-up requirements.
- Help managers understand their role in the onboarding process and encourage them to use their resources.
- Respond to open tasks and manage new employees through both the Case Management system and the Taleo Onboarding system.
- Coordinate with Onboarding Partners (IT, Facilities, etc.) to ensure proper and timely provisioning of new employee’s set-up requirements.
- Be a resource for the new employee through touchpoints, email correspondence, and support in using their new employee tools.
- Collect and submit new hire paperwork.
- Support Global Onboarding processes.
- Contact with stakeholders.
- Prepare/update guides and instructions.
- Support other Onboarding Coordinators (All regions)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong proficiency in English.
- Ability to speak in public (both online and f2f meetings).
- Demonstrated professionalism, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Ability to interface comfortably with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to learn quickly, get along with others, and have strong follow-up skills.
- Like fast pace work environment and working with multiple customers.
- Have a very strong customer focus.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sports activities, and other.
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:18:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Onboarding #Coordinator #Poland