HR & Training Manager -Russia
Job title: HR & Training Manager -Russia
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Job description: Job Description:
Drive Team Development through Tiffany Learning curriculum: (incl Onboarding)
- Deliver core training curriculum programs in line with regional initiatives including product and brand training, strategic Selling for High Value sales, client experience, client development, omnichannel selling, new starter onboarding, and new-store openings.
- Identify additional training requirements for the business through consultation with retail management, EMEA HR& L&D.
- Consult and coach retail teams on business specific needs. Coordinate distribution of Company product materials documentation. Liaise with EMEA Regional team to ensure timeliness and accuracy of product information. Customize US designed programs (both instructor lead and computer based) nationally.
- Support local, regional and Global High Jewelry events through coaching and trainings.
- Partner with Trade Support manager to identify training needs and deliver virtual or face to face learning for trade teams a minimum of 2 times per year.
- Coach & counsel management and employees on country-specific HR policy, practice, procedures, etc.
- Provide effective coaching, counseling & progressive disciplinary strategies on all ER issues.
- Liaise & support Management on a variety of HR issues & processes including performance, team building, conflict resolution, employee retention strategies, employee survey feedback and action planning.
- Conduct exit interviews, as necessary and analyze data to determine trends.
- Additional HR-related administration including assist in the facilitation of the merit process.
Talent Management, Coaching
- Consult with business leaders on Talent Management initiatives including: Talent Maximization Plans, Position Continuity Plans, Bench strength Analysis, and Global Mobility.
- Elevation of SP Talent – Partner with store management to identify high potential, monitor and coach the sales team independently on their individual targets and debrief sales figures in real time. Keep management updated on all coaching conversations, and action plans in a timely manner.
- Provide consultative support on Performance Acceleration Process – to client groups and work with regional HR Specialists to ensure effective utilization of the Performance Acceleration Program.
- Managerial Pair development – Conduct Retail Excellence assessments in partnership with Market Director and create development plans for coaching, managing action plans.
- Provide insights and business feedback on coaching activity conducted in the cluster for local Retail Management, MDs and the L&D/HR Director, EMEA.
- Work with Country Management to support the continued growth of the market through staffing of new stores, seasonal hires, new positions, and replacement hires, within the timelines of the business.
- Develop & execute proactive recruitment and hiring strategies, maximizing i-Recruiter and other technology/resources.
- Work with hiring Managers on job description development and interviewing skills.
- Partner with business to develop recruitment strategies for hard to fill, seasonal and project based activities.
- Facilitate internal & external recruiting by advertising, screening, interviewing, and providing consultation & feedback to hiring Managers.
- Counsel employees on position requirements and career development.
- Manage the administration of learning programs, participation and test results tracking and training evaluation compilation.
- Provide cost analysis of training venues, accommodation, food and beverage and training materials for the market. Liaise with Finance on budget allocation.
- Use metrics, KPIs, reports and measurements to ensure program efficacy, efficiency and success.
- Compile all training data for LMS reporting & training attendance recording.
- On-going HR related administrative tasks.
- Fluency in Russian language and English language
- University Bachelor &/or Master degree educated
- Experience in a generalist role with Employee Relations & Resourcing
- Knowledge of Russian employment legal requirements
- Corporate training experience of 3 years minimum.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and (written) communication skills
- High mobility required for training facilitation in network locations
- Strong consultative service skills
- Knowledge of luxury retail, jewellery industry is preferred
- Coaching and training experience
- Strong willingness and ability to learn and gain subject-matter expertise
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Excellent follow up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office & HRIS (preferably Oracle)
- General business acumen & analytical skills
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized, detail oriented; self-starter; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & pace)
- Tertiary and/or Post Graduate qualifications in Organisational Learning/Adult Education.
- Graduate Gemologist or Equivalent and in-depth knowledge of the jewellery industry.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:01:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Training #Manager #Russia