Hungarian Customer Advisor for NIKON – Lisbon, Portugal
Job title: Hungarian Customer Advisor for NIKON – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
How about join a support team of one of the most respected photographic brands?
Are you Hungarian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Hungarian Customer Support team.
Nikon is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products and solutions based on advanced opto-electronics and precision technologies, famous specially for its cameras and binoculars.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Support customers by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Offering solutions for customers demands by identifying and troubleshooting with the available resources
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Hungarian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:27:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Hungarian #Customer #Advisor #NIKON #Lisbon #Portugal