(Indonesia) Group Head of TA (Singapore or Malaysia based)
Job title: (Indonesia) Group Head of TA (Singapore or Malaysia based)
Job description: Responsibilities / Introduction
● Define the hiring strategy and manage the end-to-end recruitment process to fulfil all talent needs across all our countries.
● Be a strategic partner to all hiring managers and provide relevant advice.
● Develop the hiring managers capability on recruitment strategy and talent sourcing
● Build a diverse pipeline creating a talent pool with passive high potential candidates
● Ensure positive candidate experience from the beginning of the recruitment process all the way through onboarding.
● Develop and lead the employer branding strategy and framework.
● Implement recruitment best practices across all countries
● Work with PEO (Professional Employer Organization) for remote worker hiring process by working together with HQ People Operations.
● Improve and manage performance reporting related to the key stages of the
recruitment journey to provide visibility to senior management and hiring managers.
● Automate the recruitment process and project manage the implementation of the
● A top performer with 10+ years hands-on experience in recruiting and 2+ years in
leading a talent acquisition team
● Proven work experience as a headhunter would be a plus, but not mandatory
● A (figuratively) professional juggler, who loves to be exposed to multiple challenges!
● In-depth knowledge/experience of recruitment and employer branding strategies and tactics
● Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational challenges and needs
● Great communication skills, able to interact at all levels (from C-level all the way down)
Location: Malaysia – Singapore
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:23:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Indonesia #Group #Singapore #Malaysia #based