Information Security Compliance Manager, Ireland
Job title: Information Security Compliance Manager, Ireland
Job description: Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more:
About the Role
As our Information Security Compliance Manager in Ireland, you will be tasked with security compliance activities along with our journey. You are expected to take the initiative to assist us with several security compliance programs and certifications. you are required to address and review compliance gaps and give recommendations and support on remediation activities. You will also be trusted to provide technical advice to ensure that security compliance requirements are met throughout all business units.
- Assist in our security compliance programs, including ISO27001, ISO27701, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Participate in internal security and privacy assessments, internal and external audits, compliance certifications, and risk management
- Provide complete and accurate responses to internal and third-party enquiries on security compliance
- Perform security compliance assessment activities, including periodic technical, organizational, and third-party risk and control assessments, and managing mediation activities or projects to completion
- Design necessary control required to comply with international standards and local regulations
- Identify and drive process improvements for streamlining global security compliance operations
- Experience in information security, IT audit or IT risk management related roles.
- Prefer experience with one or more of the following: security control assessments, risk assessments, information security project implementation or audits.
- Prefer experience with any of the following: ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC1, SOC2, PCI, SOX, cloud technologies, and data protection regulations and requirements.
- Holders of security-related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 LA, CIPT, CIPP/E, or other relevant certifications
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience leading compliance initiatives and working with auditors and/or external regulators.
- Be a friendly team player with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users
- Prior experience with project management
- Interest and understanding of Blockchain beneficial but not mandatory
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of FinTech and distributed ledger technology.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment, part of an international team
- You will drive multiple global projects alongside a talented team of professionals
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Information #Security #Compliance #Manager #Ireland