Installation Engineer – Stavanger, Norway
Job title: Installation Engineer – Stavanger, Norway
Job description: Installation Engineer – Stavanger, Norway
Location: Stavanger, (candidates must be Norway based)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
For our EPCI client in Stavanger we require several highly experienced and versatile Installation Engineers for the 2021 season.
-Are you Norway based and open to a new contract role?
-Are you experienced in SURF installation and associated works?
-Have you got experience with the offshore execution of these scopes?
If the answers are yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Angus McCormick directly.
- Procedure / task plan development
- Mob preparation
- Lift rigging design
- On site: construction vessel mobilisations, load-out, transportations
- Offshore operations; umbilical/flex/riser lay, structure installation, platform riser pull-in, remote tie-in
- Focused on safety, quality and efficiency
- Good communication skills, writing/verbal (English)
- Flexible, and can go offshore on short notice (advantage if candidate has a valid offshore certificate)
For more information, to discuss in more detail, or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick directly at Leap29.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 22:34:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Installation #Engineer #Stavanger #Norway