Intermediate RF Design Engineer to support 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless in rural territories in Western Canada
Job title: Intermediate RF Design Engineer to support 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless in rural territories in Western Canada
Company: S.i. Systems
Job description: Our Telecommunications Client is looking for an Intermediate RF Design Engineer to support 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless in rural territories in Western Canada – 15763
This is a 12 month long contract to begin, with a strong possibility of renewal, 100% remote. Ideal Location: Vancouver
- 5+ years of RF (Radio Frequency) Design experience
- Experience with System and/or Integration Automation testing utilizing Python, splunk, tableau
- Experience with design of cellular sites for wireless
- Hands-on experience with WCDMA, LTE or 5G and the impact on design.
- Support the design of cellular sites for fixed wireless (wHSIA).
- Leverage your automation skills to improve process efficiency. Manage small projects related to site design and implementation.
- Analyze existing coverage with industry standard tools to identify the needed coverage enhancements (design changes or new cell sites).
- Deliver RF design by selecting the best feasible site candidate/location, antenna attributes (location, height, model, azimuth, tilt), technology compatibility strategy and multi technology antenna strategies.
- Justify the design with calibrated propagation studies and with technology specific network simulations using industry standard tools.
- Understand the specific technologies worked on (WCDMA, LTE and 5G) and the impact on the design.
- Perform the initial optimization after coverage enhancements (design changes or new cell sites) by adjusting if needed the tilt, azimuth, data fill parameters.
- Develop dashboards and data visualizations you will provide insight into network performance that can be shared with executives, peer groups and tools that are implemented in customer portals.
Specialization and Skills: Telecommunications RF Technician/Engineer 5 – 7 years
Networks and Infrastructure Cisco Products and Services 5 – 7 years
Priority Requirements: Please describe your experience as a RF Design Engineer where you supported a 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless. (5 – 7 years)
Please describe your experience with System and/or Integration automation testing. What tools did you utilize ? (5 – 7 years)
Work Environment: Large Enterprise, Fast Paced environment. 10% Travel might be required. Must be able to work After hours, if needed.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:55:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Intermediate #Design #Engineer #support #deployment #design #Fixed #Wireless #rural #territories #Western #Canada