Internal Audit & Risk Consulting Analyst (m/f) – German Speaker -Job based in Luxembourg
Job title: Internal Audit & Risk Consulting Analyst (m/f) – German Speaker -Job based in Luxembourg
Job description: With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Get to know more about Deloitte; , or .
Your future team
Our risk management professionals are recognised as experts in the market place and within the Deloitte global network, offering a full range of risk consulting services that enable our clients to improve the quality and efficiency of their risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
Your next challenge
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Assist with the planning and delivery of internal audit and risk management services to prestigious clients within the banking and fund industries
- Participate in assignments including internal audit outsourcing, business process review and risk analysis, assurance report on controls (ISAE 3402 / SOC 1) and implementation of operational risk management methodologies
- Help with the development of reports and presentations using appropriate tools
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school or any other relevant discipline
- Have a previous experience/internship within the financial sector would be an asset
- Prove creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Show strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Are fluent in German and English, knowledge of French or any other language would be an asset
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 07:30:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Internal #Audit #Risk #Consulting #Analyst #German #Speaker #Job #based #Luxembourg