International Sales and Recruitment Manager, Russia
Job title: International Sales and Recruitment Manager, Russia
Company: Kaplan International
Job description: We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and target driven International Sales and Recruitment Manager to support student recruitment from Russia and support recruitment in the rest of CIS region. Reporting to the Senior International Sales Manager you will have a good understanding of international recruitment within the education sector and you will be able to demonstrate an awareness of at least one major overseas market. You will have excellent organisational skills and will be a self-starter with experience of working internationally.
The role will involve:
- Driving student opportunities to achieve challenging targets for UK, US and Australia products in line with UK, US and Australia compliance requirements
- Converting student opportunities from new leads to deposits paid (confirmed), including responding to all enquiries within 24 hours and providing an outstanding level of customer service
- Promoting KI on an on-going basis to generate new leads in market by working with established key stakeholders
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Liaising effectively across the Kaplan internal network with partner universities and with key recruitment agents and educational bodies overseas
- Ensuring all stakeholders are given comprehensive training and have full and complete knowledge of all KI products and selling points
- Evaluating recruitment and marketing activities in the region and work within budgetary requirements
- Developing market specific collateral to support sales and recruitment in the region (liaising with the Marketing department)
- Travelling across Russia and CIS
- Any other activities as required by the Head of Recruitment
- To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in international education sales or marketing
- University education
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Ability to communicate well with range of audiences
- Goal-driven and results oriented profile
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadline, to meet challenging targets
- Experience of travelling and willingness to travel independently throughout the region very soon into the role
- Flexibility with working hours including working over weekends when required
- To be IT literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Application method and closing date
Please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for this role by Monday 7th June.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If you would like to be considered for an interview under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please complete this or email us on [email protected]
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
About Kaplan International Pathways
, a division of Kaplan Inc., offers international students a wide range of flexible study options – from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA and Japan through to full degree programmes in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in student recruitment, our exceptional teaching and a real focus on customer service and pastoral care, each year we are proud to welcome thousands of students from more than 100 countries through the doors of our colleges.
In the UK, we operate 9 campus-based colleges in partnership with Bournemouth University, University of Glasgow, University of Liverpool, Nottingham Trent University, University of Nottingham, University of Brighton, University of Essex, University of York and University of West of England, Bristol and an off-campus college in London offering pathways to 7 leading well-ranked UK universities.
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:26:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#International #Sales #Recruitment #Manager #Russia