Internship: Digital Demand Support with French (native level) to be based in Barcelona, Spain (F/M)
Job title: Internship: Digital Demand Support with French (native level) to be based in Barcelona, Spain (F/M)
Job description: Requisition ID:265705
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Student
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the company:
SAP is one of the biggest software companies in the world. We have offices in 180 countries and employees from 150+ nationalities. Now our Digital Demand Team in Barcelona is expanding, and we are hiring French Digital Demand Intern. So, if you are looking to kick start you career in an international, fast moving, tech company- look no further!
About the team:
We are a diverse, young, innovative team that sits in the Barcelona office. The purpose of the Demand Generation team is to find new customers, and to turn them into SAP brand advocates. We do this by leveraging innovative, digital, sales tools to give our customers a great first experience.
About the role:
Your mission as a Digital Demand Intern is to help the French Sales Team to engage with customers at the right time, with the right key decision maker and with the right personalized content. You do this by scanning the market for emerging companies that could benefit from using SAP’s solutions, identify whom in the company to reach out to (C-levels) and help the sales team on how they can reach out to them in a customized way. Your actions will enable the sales team to have an insightful engagement with their customers and you will contribute to accelerate SAP’s revenue growth on our general business segment.
What You’ll Do:
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing and sales tools
- Leverage, nurture and accelerate Marketing digital signal to qualify accounts, identify prospects with the highest propensity to buy
- Make sure decision makers in targeted companies have all relevant details and messages to drive decision process
- Be SAP’s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
- Drive digital innovation for reaching new markets
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events
- Plan digital engagement strategy and action plan in alignment with the DDE and CSE teams
- Be proactively involved in your own succession planning by acting as a DDE Intern Program Advocate, such as promotion via social media, university, job boards, etc…
You will impact this important part of SAP’s work by learning
- How to engage with customer decision makers at C Level
- Effective objection handling
- Best practices in digital prospecting
- SAP World Class Solutions
Expected start date: September or October 2021
Contract duration: 6 months
What We’re After:
- You are ideally in the last year of your masters (business, communication, marketing or other)
- You are looking to use this internship period to identify your 1st work opportunity
- As a person you are strongly driven, proactive and have a problem-solver mindset
- Strong team worker as well as the ability to work independently
- Eager to learn and listen actively in order to understand assignments, identify priorities and deliver expected results
- Have an eye for details, as well as the ability to deliver highly qualitive work
- Good IT/business software knowledge and understanding of SAP’s solutions
- Passion for sales, marketing and customer experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- French speakers (native or level C2) with fluent English are required
- Friendly colleagues from 30+ nationalities around the world
- Being part of our French Intern and DDE Team with both a dedicated Manager and specific onboarding and learning framework
- Get familiar with key digital marketing and sales tools
- Experience in working at a big international company
- Ability to grow within the company after your studies
- The internship is paid
- Take a look at your future work place here (link to this:
) * We invite you to follow our Sales Interns LinkedIn community page
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to kick start their career with SAP. If you have the curiosity, passion, and innovative spirit, work with us, and let’s make the world run better, together.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:51:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Internship #Digital #Demand #Support #French #native #level #based #Barcelona #Spain