Investment Counsellor – Singapore, Malaysia & International (SG) (Director)
Job title: Investment Counsellor – Singapore, Malaysia & International (SG) (Director)
Company: Bank of Singapore
Job description: Investment Counsellors (ICs) are investment specialists within a marketing team. The primary role of the IC is to formulate investment strategies and work with Relationship Managers in managing client portfolios.
- Meet and provide premium investment advisory to HNW clients and formulate investment strategies that align with client’s target strategic assets allocation to meet investment objectives and risk profile.
- Relay the house view in their respective marketing teams and can call on product specialists for specific support or general training needs.
- Work with Relationship Managers on investment ideas, articulate investment concepts, create investment proposals and conduct portfolio reviews.
- Participate as a member of the Product Council to generate products solutions and :
- keep abreast of products in the market
- propose new product ideas
- promote ideas approved and endorsed by the Product Council
- take collective responsibility and accountability for products discussed and endorsed at the Product Council.
- develop, monitor and follow up on new trading ideas related to cash equities, bonds, FX as well as structured products under ELNs, KODAs/DEKODAs, equity options, range accrual notes.
- Bachelor Degree in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking
- At least 8 years in financial industry in an investment advisory position
- Strong inter personal and communications skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 00:30:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Investment #Counsellor #Singapore #Malaysia #International #Director