Investment Funds – Regulatory Compliance Analyst (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg 1
Job title: Investment Funds – Regulatory Compliance Analyst (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg 1
Job description: With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Get to know more about Deloitte; , or .
Your future team
Our Regulatory Intelligence & Services (RIS) team combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance and regulatory services.
We cover various areas of regulatory compliance and respond to clients’ questions on topics such as:
- Business Compliance: interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers
- Marketing Compliance: reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate
- Investment Compliance: review of eligibility of assets, their categorisation and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law
- Support to cross-border distribution of funds (identification, interpretation and monitoring of rules to market a fund worldwide)
Your next challenge
- Advising clients on the impacts of regulatory developments on their activities
- Developing a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution and the marketing of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis
- Contributing to the continuous maintenance and development of the department’s regulatory database
- Assisting on projects and coordinating assistance to clients in the interpretation of the local regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple host jurisdictions
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers
Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master’s degree in law, economics or business administration
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of EU regulations on investment funds and Asset Management environment
- Have a previous experience of at least 2 years in the investment fund industry is an asset
- Are a strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Are flexible and able to work with tight deadlines
- Have experience in project management of regulatory changes
- Show excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are fluent in English – any other language is an advantage
Job date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:08:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Investment #Funds #Regulatory #Compliance #Analyst #Job #based #Luxembourg