Ireland Parents marketing manager
Job title: Ireland Parents marketing manager
Job description: Location: Ireland, work from home, or Twinkl HQ, Sheffield, UK
Contract: 12 month fixed term, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: €17 – €22 / hour
Do you have a vision for supporting teaching and learning across Ireland? Do you have teaching experience, or have you worked closely with children? Do you know all about how to spread the word on social media? We’re looking for an ambitious and proactive person to join Twinkl, where you will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and growth of our Ireland Parent community.
This is a very varied role that involves both proactive strategic planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the demands of your growing market. Working closely with our team of country managers and production staff, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Ireland Parents customer base through both outreach marketing and the creation of resources tailored to the Irish market.
You’ll connect the Ireland Parents teacher and parent community with the Twinkl website via specified marketing channels (social media, email, blog) that you will work on daily. You will be commercially-minded as you showcase our resources by collaborating with external influencers across Ireland, and seizing opportunities to ensure continued growth.
You will also be a confident and knowledgeable educator who can act as a relatable figurehead for other parents in Ireland, as well as creating teaching resources to meet needs in line with customer requests, data analysis and events in Ireland.
This is a very varied role that involves both proactive strategic planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the demands of your growing market.
A typical week could involve any of the following:
- Showing tenacity and drive, and going above and beyond to reach new customers and build your segment.
- Sales and marketing – spreading the word to new customers, whom we can help and support! Managing our social media activity and making sure the right messages reach our customers at the right time.
- Digital optimisation – looking at the overall user experience of the Ireland Parents area of the Twinkl site and working with our web and design teams to continuously improve this
- Business management and strategy – putting plans in place to help achieve our ambitious growth targets. Working with other segment and Country Managers to understand what’s working and how we can improve.
To succeed in the role, you will have at least one or a combination of the following:
- Marketing and/or social media experience, particularly marketing a product within the education sector
- Thorough knowledge of the Irish parent market, and of our customers
- Classroom teaching experience, ideally in Ireland
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and a propensity for action
- Sound decision-making skills and diligence in seizing new opportunities. Commercially astute and a strategic thinker who is comfortable taking calculated risks and being accountable for successes and failures
- Ability to communicate a shared vision and motivate individuals and a team
- Methodical, highly organised, accurate and execution focused
- Fluency or working knowledge of Gaeilge
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging – our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) – Our ever-evolving program includes: Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
Expected salary: €17 – 22 per hour
Job date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 23:29:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Ireland #Parents #marketing #manager