ISG EMEA services Sales Operations Manager
Job title: ISG EMEA services Sales Operations Manager
Job description: ISG EMEA services Sales Operations Manager
ES – Madrid
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
The EMEA Sales Operation Manager for ISG services (Infrastructure Solutions Group) at Lenovo oversees all daily operations of the assigned services sales teams. This is an advisory role to the services leaders and carries the responsibility for accurate business tracking, timely review of sales KPIs and governance of the business management system in place with the leadership team.
In this role you would act as a trusted advisor to the ISG Leader and would establish and maintain clean operational processes.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- BMS Set-Up & Support to the sales organization and daily business tracking
- Pipeline review and hygiene
- Sales cadences
- Forecasts and business analytics on regular basis
- Quota and territory assignment
- Segment blueprint governance
- Respond to any ad-hoc request from the Management around sales and market performance
- Close & frequent collaboration with: Regional/Country sales director and country sales teams, regional sales ops teams, supply chain teams, reporting team, finance team
You will report to: Director of Sales Operations, Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions Group
What you’ll bring / Position requirements:
- Previous experience (minimum 5 years) in working with analytical models, preferably in the IT industry.
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft and PowerPoint skills; Experience with SQL would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication in English language.
- Successful track record in working proactively & autonomously.
What we offer:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- 3 sick days per year
- Additional vacation days
- 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
- A broad selection of soft and hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
- 1:1 contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
- Attractive compensation package:base gross monthly salary from minimum 2250 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Expected salary: €2250 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:16:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#ISG #EMEA #services #Sales #Operations #Manager