IT Business Analyst
Job title: IT Business Analyst
Job description: Company Description
INGELLICOM is an established, growth-oriented, high-end IT consulting and software company with headquarters in Puerto Rico. Its highly qualified employees have years of experience and have propelled the company to the forefront of areas such as business consulting, IT consulting, application programming, operating systems, networks, databases and web technologies.
The Business Analyst is responsible in analyzing business and technical processes to define and develop new and improved business information processing systems. Accountable for requirements gathering and overseeing of the quality testing during pre-implementation and prior to releasing new software and features.Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis, system analysis, programming or related
- Insurance industry experience preferable
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience overall
- Analyze existing processes to reduce errors and breakdowns and improve quality.
- Basic to moderate technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Create test cases, coordinate and monitor user acceptance testing process.
- Manage change, develop timelines and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: San Juan, PR
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 22:54:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!