IT Business Relationship Manager (Established Pharmaceutical Division Russia)
Job title: IT Business Relationship Manager (Established Pharmaceutical Division Russia)
Job description: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Core Job Responsibilities: * Performs the role of IT Business Partner for EPD Russia organization, is accountable for the successful execution of IT projects, programs and other initiatives in his/her area.
- Stimulates, surfaces and shapes business demand for IT services, capabilities and products. Ensures that business strategies fully leverage IT organization capabilities, and that the IT service portfolio and capabilities enable business strategies.
- Is focused on optimizing the business value realized through IT services, capabilities and products to ensure that low value demand is suppressed while higher value demand is stimulated.
- Makes sure the IT portfolio enhances EPD Russia strategy and increases efficiency and differentiation through successful, consistent, and predictable delivery of programs, projects and applications.
- Understands and contributes to the EPD Russia business strategies (functional & geographic), current and future required business capabilities. Identifies gaps and opportunities for value creation.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and contributes to the business case process by analyzing business value, benefits, risks, and estimated costs.
- Oversees the Russia EPD IT budget and controls the IT functional/geography costs.
- Applies organization management / project management.
- Agrees with the business on the portfolio of programs, projects and applications and ensures that the overall EPD IT long range plan and budget are aligned. In the EPD Russia management team aligns the functional portfolios, identifies conflicts and synergies and acts upon this.
- Negotiates for and secures resources to meet the long-range needs of the business. Oversees and controls the EPD Russia IT budget, project capital/RCE expenditures and ROI. Oversees the Business IT Expert team budget, project capital/RCE.
- Continually looks for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance.
- Represents and influences EPD IT in the regional Russia EPD senior management decision bodies.
- Consults also with expert-level relationship management skills, influencing skills, and an ability to earn and maintain trust across business partner organization as well as central IT solutions and service delivery organizations.
- Aligns with functional BRMs, Corporate IT and involves where needed IT business consultants, as well as external expertise.
- Influences and partners with business leaders (Manager/Director/Affiliate GM) to manage the IT portfolio. Closely collaborates with other parts of EPD IT organization / Corporate IT to ensure adequate and timely delivery of agreed services, in line with agreed service levels
- Performs development of roadmaps containing sequencing of IT solutions to facilitate the achievement of the business strategies.
- Identifies standardization of processes and support solutions.
- Is responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for assessing the compliance of system solutions with regulatory requirements, inclusive of validation – also by understanding the specific challenges and opportunities linked to the regulatory, legal, and economic situation of the Russia EPD Affiliate.
- Ensures proper and regular communication of the status of solutions and services for the specific function/geography.
- Assesses with the support of Security Officer organization / Cyber security and 3rd parties the current and future risk profile of the function/geography.
- Stimulates creativity and innovation e.g. in regard to digital channels and foster required behaviors / change management with EPD Russia.
Supervisory/Management Responsibilities * Directly manages project staff / external staff up to 20.
- Close collaboration with other parts of EPD IT organization / Corporate IT to ensure adequate and timely delivery of agreed services, in line with agreed service levels.
- Manages / contributes to initiatives that span multiple virtual teams across the world and cross cultures.
Required qualification and experience: * Bachelor degree in computer science, business, administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
- Required: A minimum of 5-7 years IT experience in large or mid-size multinational healthcare or FMCG company. Broad IT expertise in various disciplines.
- Broad and deep knowledge in one or more functional process areas Commercial knowledge (Salesforce, Trade, Marketing, & Digital).
- but also some knowledge in iback office / ERP (Supply Chain, Distribution, Manufacturing) or front office functional domain knowledge (Salesforce, Trade, Marketing, & Digital).
- Organization management in a large-scale business model Demand / portfolio management in a large-scale mode.
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence / Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Broad and deep executive-level experience in business relationship management, solution delivery, and service delivery in a large-scale.
- Budget management in in a medium sized business model.
- At least 5 years project management experience. Additional experience in setting IT strategy and business IT alignment.
- Strong organizational skills, including program/project governance and increased levels of staff oversight.
- Strong interdisciplinary, intercultural, influence, and networking skills
- Experience with GxP Validation. Experience with vendor management.
- Qualifications in project and program management CPG (food or beverage) or Life Sciences commercial, development, and manufacturing business process knowledge, as related to IT.
- Strong influence and negotiating skills and English skills.
- Experience in leading teams, at least indirect project teams.
JOB FAMILY: IT Business Relationship Management
DIVISION: EPD Established Pharma
Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
WORK SHIFT: Standard
TRAVEL: Not specified
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Not Applicable
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 05:39:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Relationship #Manager #Established #Pharmaceutical #Division #Russia