IT Desktop Support Technician
Job title: IT Desktop Support Technician
Company: NICE CXone
Job description: Description
Desktop Support Technician
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia
The Desktop Support II provides Windows OS, hardware, virtualization and basic networking troubleshooting and support for corporate operations of approximately 300+ employees. This position also facilitates the installation and upgrades of software applications and assists in maintaining compliance with the tracking of software licenses and fixed assets. The Desktop Support II supports and troubleshoots the phone system, the company printers, and creates extensions in the phone switch. This position will be involved in DHCP changes, static IP assignments, active directory Group Policies and maintenance, some server configuration, and more. Documentation of redundant tasks is required. They will work with the Systems Administrators team in varying capacities to ensure an excellent working environment for NICE employees
As an Desktop Support, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Works closely with Help Desk Technicians to solve user and desktop issues in a systematic process.
- Communicates effectively with all departments on solutions and completes documentation for each trouble ticket.
- Provides telephone support for on-site and remote users.
- Coordinates all server activities with Server Administrators.
- Receives assignments, follows-through and provides timely reporting of work completed and in progress.
- Deploys new desktop systems and properly completes Equipment Check-Out and Equipment Check-In forms.
- Coordinates with physical facilities personnel regarding adds, moves and changes of personnel.
- Helps with constructing, moving, repairing, and wiring of cubicles and offices (data and phone).
- Maintains a neat and orderly workstation, including the storage and staging rooms.
- Assists in maintaining and properly rotating equipment inventory.
- Makes use of the lab environment to test changes before implementing them in production.
- Creates and updates phone information in switch for employees.
- Researches new technologies to implement and improve company processes.
- Troubleshoots and configures conference room equipment. (Projectors, VGA switches, data switches, etc)
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- High School, Bachelor degree
- 4+ years configuring/troubleshooting PC hardware and operating systems
- 4+ years working with MS Office Suite (2003, 2007, 2010) specifically Outlook, Teams, Office 365
- 4+ years working with Windows Operations Systems
- 4+ years troubleshooting small to medium networks
- 4+ years managing Microsoft Active Directory resources
- Understanding of networks, subnets, subnet masks, etc
- Experience resolving issues for remote customers
- Experience managing an IP PBX
- Experience working with virtualization deployment and management
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 01:42:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Desktop #Support #Technician