JAO Joint Allocation Office – 1st Level Support Specialist – Luxembourg
Job title: JAO Joint Allocation Office – 1st Level Support Specialist – Luxembourg
Company: JAO Joint Allocation Office
Job description: Joint Allocation Office (JAO) is a service company that facilitates the electricity market by organizing auctions for cross border transmission capacity. On the 1st of October 2018, JAO became the Single Allocation Platform (SAP) for all European Transmission System Operators (TSOs) that operate in accordance to EU legislation, since it is able to implement and fulfill all regulatory obligations and requirements. JAO performs long- and short-term auctions of transmission capacity. JAO can offer annual, non-calendar annual, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, weekend, daily and intra-day auctions. TSOs and Regulatory Authorities decide what auctions are performed on individual borders. Next to this JAO provides administrative and settlement services to TSOs and acts as a fall-back for the European Market Coupling. The Company was created in June 2015, by merging Central Allocation Office (CAO) GmbH located in Germany and CASC.EU S.A. located in Luxembourg, the two former regional allocation offices for cross border transmission capacities. JAO is owned by twenty-five Transmission System Operators (TSOs) from 22 countries*.
Reporting to the IT Manager, as 1st Level Support Specialist you will be responsible for reviewing, filtering, prioritizing, assigning and fixing incoming customer tickets related to IT matters. You will be the first internal point of contact for technical issues and you have to communicate both with internal and external parties in person, by phone or via a ticketing system. You are knowledgeable of all computer systems and networks in the organisation.
- You will be the first point of contact for internal users and supporting company staff in case of IT related questions;
- You will handle incoming tickets (filter, sort, prioritize) by using our ticketing system (Jira) and document incidents and solution;
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and preparing detailed tickets for the 2nd Level Support and aligning with the other IT groups the resolution of the complex tickets;
- You will be liaise with suppliers and taking the appropriate actions;
- You will provide Hardware support and training to users at all level in the organization.
Must have requirements
- You have general knowledge about user support and IT Systems and Networks;
- You have an excellent communication skill and you are recognized for your strong ability to teach and your transmit your knowledge to all type of public,
- You are responsive and willing to address queries in a timely manner;
- You demonstrate a strong organization skill and are able to multi-task and work in autonomy;
- You are Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills.
Nice to have requirements
- You have a degree Education Level in IT (2 years after A-level) or relevant experience of minimum 2 years’ experience in the following :
- IT-related job;
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge;
- Customer support;
- Experience with Application support troubleshooting/analyzing/providing solution
- You are open minded, flexible and solution oriented.
- 13th month;
- 31 days holidays per year;
- 150 Euros per month towards transportation (Bus/Train) or full reimbursement of parking tickets outside the office;
- 50 Euros per month towards sport;
- 18 Luncheon vouchers per month;
- DKV private health insurance for you and your close family members (Optional);
- Pension plan, including Life and Disability Benefits;
- 1,000 Euros towards training per year.
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages :
- Read C1 Advanced
- Write C1 Advanced
- Speak C1 Advanced
Minimum required education
Required work experience in years
2 or more years
Hours per week : 40
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:24:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#JAO #Joint #Allocation #Office #1st #Level #Support #Specialist #Luxembourg