Japan Service and Support Administrator
Job title: Japan Service and Support Administrator
Job description: Position Summary:
This position provides general administration for the Japan Service and Support team to assist the team in delivering high-quality service to our customers.
You will act as a key member of the Japan S&S team which is comprised of the field service and field application teams, and an office-based technical support team. You will work with each team member and assist them in administrative tasks such as part inventory management and database management.
- Interface between the customers and the onsite field support teams. Assist the field teams in arranging onsite visits by directly communicating with customers via email or over the phone.
- Parts management at our office inventory site. This includes arrangement of part shipments to customer sites, disposal of parts and management of recodes in our database.
- Arrange field service of third-party field service companies by communicating with company representatives directly.
- Management of field service tools. This includes the arrangement of a yearly tool calibration.
- Assist in recoding onsite/remote service activities in the CRM (Customer Relation Management) system.
- Management of customer contact information in the CRM.
- Management of documents such as field service reports in the office.
- Print out documents such as training materials and send them out to the customer.
- Receive and ship of courier luggage transported to/from field personnel or customers.
- Assist the technical support team by picking up customer calls and transferring them to an appropriate agent.
- Assist in coordinating special projects and events such as company offsite meetings and conferences.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in administrative job. Specific experience related to life sciences, biotech or pharmaceutical firms is NOT required.
- Strong written in English required. Your ability to write emails that are clear, concise and without unnecessary clutter will be tested.
- Attention to detail is mandatory as tasks are varied and often urgent.
- Excellent organization and planning skill with be required to do well in this role
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, required.
- Sensitive to confidentiality and are able to identify sensitive information, even if not explicitly marked confidential
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Secondary/High school diploma, college/university degree preferred
- Competence with Microsoft Access is preferable.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 07:50:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Japan #Service #Support #Administrator