Join our amazing customer care team as Global support – 8 hours per day
Job title: Join our amazing customer care team as Global support – 8 hours per day
Job description: During the 10 years of our existence we grew up to 900 million CZK in revenue and expanded to the majority of European countries. We’re a member of adidas Consortium, we dispose of limited editions of sneakers, which you won’t find in any other sneaker store in the Czech Republic and some of them even in the whole central Europe. We are still growing and expanding. At the same time, we are very proud of our flagship store where all of our events take place – parties, theatre, dance classes, or our private cinema nights. We collaborate with TOP influencers.
We are young and enthusiastic about our jobs. In our crew we have a lot of fun but we still know what it means to work hard. New creative ideas are welcome and we do not fear changes, because change means development. And we don’t mean only the development of the company, but also self-development of every one of us. Flexibility is our friend. So don’t expect complicated processing internal systems or a rigid firm structure.
The customer has been, is and will always be the top priority for us. We are currently taking care of the tens of thousands of customers that we want to give all the service and treat them properly.
What do we expect from you?
- you will provide the best care for our Global (EU,UK,US) customers (over the phone, email, social media, and chat)
- you will help to solve their issues with orders, delivery, and claims
- you will communicate with our warehouse, logistics, and claims departments
- we will need you to translate texts into English (brand, emailing, IT buttons, web, etc. :))
- you will follow current trends on the EU/UK market
- you are familiar with the newest fashion and sneaker trends
You’re THE one if:
- you are fluent in written and spoken English (C1 minimum, other languages are welcome)
- you can react quickly to unexpected situations
- you can solve any issue over the phone or in writing
- you enjoy being in touch with customers, whom you want to help, and you have a drive
- you are responsible and patient
- you’re tech-savvy, and learn new programs quickly
Benefits, perks and stuff
- Footshop crew – the people you will work with
- We support being active so you can get your multisport card
- You will get a discount at our friends- coffee shop at Vnitroblock, Chefparade courses and products
- Possibility of home office
- We have meal vouchers for employees
- Club Matte and nice coffee in the office
- In house Footshop academy where we broaden our horizons
- We love having pets in the office [well behaved ones anyway]!
- And sneakers! you can get access to many beauties Footshop offers for a very sweet price
Have you finished reading until the end? That must be a sign!
Send us your resume or add your LinkedIn profile and we’ll get in touch with you.
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:18:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Join #amazing #customer #care #team #Global #support #hours #day