Junior Expansion Manager – Italy
Job title: Junior Expansion Manager – Italy
Job description: Sunhero is a new cleantech venture on a mission to drive mass adoption of rooftop solar installations around the world and reduce CO2 emissions. We are building a three-directional marketplace in a multi-billion euro industry to revolutionize mass access to clean energy.
Sunhero is founded by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with over 25 years of experience launching companies in the international markets, including Airbnb, Rover and Course Hero. Sunhero is headquartered in Berlin, Germany with a regional hub in Barcelona, Spain.
We are looking for a Junior Expansion Manager – Italy to join our mission. The role is tasked with preparing Sunhero’s market entry to Italy. This role is made for ambitious individuals who want to accelerate their careers, learn how to build a company and tackle international expansion.
You will be in a unique position to closely collaborate with the founders and have a real impact on the future of the company. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to think strategically, ruthlessly prioritize and dig into the smallest details of the local market.
You are owning the market entry preparation. This will include amongst others:
- Conduct desk research and deliver actionable insights on the residential solar market
- Talk to potential customers and understand their needs
- Contact local installation partners and understand how we can create valuable partnerships
- Initiate business relationships with local solar distributors
- Work cross-functionally with the team to launch a pilot to validate hypotheses on your findings
- Take on whatever is required to make progress on the market launch
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 2+ years of work experience in an operational role in a challenging environment, basic knowledge of solar technology is a must
- Previous experience in a tech startup is highly desirable
- An entrepreneurial mindset and proven ability to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives as project manager
- A strong motivation to have a positive impact on the planet and to change the way people think about energy production
- Italian language skills comparable to native level and fluent in English; other European languages are a plus
- A meaningful job – we are driven by the desire to make a positive impact
- An opportunity to experience first-hand the beginning phase of a startup
- A chance to learn from an experienced team
- Growth opportunities with regular lunch & learn sessions and a career advocate program
- Open and regular communication about our direction and progress
- A diverse, inclusive and fun international team
- Working parents-friendly environment
Ready to join the solar revolution? We are thrilled to get to know you!
Sunhero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Sunhero is a Berlin-based technology company that is building a global solution for installing rooftop PV systems for homes around the world.
Our product helps homeowners navigate the complex marketplace of PV technology and plan a system that best fits their individual energy needs and budget. Attractive financing options backed by leading European banks help homeowners afford solar systems for their homes.
To help serve customers better we equip PV technicians with tools and resources for: planning and installing efficient systems; reaching more customers; automating their service delivery. Our product & technology support experienced technicians and raises a new generation of specialists, creating new jobs, stable income and greater purpose.
For the planet:
We started in Europe, but climate change knows no borders. So neither will we stop here.
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:27:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Junior #Expansion #Manager #Italy