Junior Finance Manager for customers in the banking industry
Job title: Junior Finance Manager for customers in the banking industry
Job description: What you’ll be doing:
- As a Financial Controller you will be supporting our largest customers at BT Global from finance perspective in close cooperation with our finance leadership of BT Global
- You will be contributing to the month-end closing activities with:
- Preparation of revenue and cost adjustments: accruals, deferrals, reclassifications Monitoring, validation of revenue and cost bookings Preparation of actual P/L of the contracts globally and regionally and provide variance commentary Participation in regional business calls, lead month-end close calls
- Your forecast related activities will be:
- Understanding the business environment and translate the business changes to numbers; Preparation of different overviews based on the global reporting requirements; Review and understanding of country P&Ls and launch actions/corrections
- You will be dealing with SOX controls and supporting the external audits as well
- Your other activities will include Forex analysis, different Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc analytics, requests from business directors, presentations to stakeholders may arrive as well so you can utilize your expertise to overcome these one-off professional challenges.
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
This role will suit you if you have the following skills:
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
- Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
- Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
- Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
- Having the end-to-end view and being able to grasp complex processes and systems quickly
- Outstanding (cross-cultural and cross-functional) communication skills and being comfortable in international environments is essential
- College or University degree (finance / accountancy / economics)
- 3+ years’ experience working in finance role with relevant management reporting experience
- English on a fluent level
- Italian on a conversational level is an advantage
Find out more about the most attractive service centre of Hungary, follow us !
Our efforts to become a really good place to work have been honoured with the following awards:
- Family Friendly Mentor Company (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Family-friendly Company (2012, 2014, 2016)
- Best Workplaces Award 2020 by Szerethető Munkahelyek
- Special Award on ‘Open Spotlight Award 2020’ by nyitottakvagyunk.hu
- Best University Programme in Hungary Award – (2018)
- Best Employer Branding Strategy in Hungary – Gold Medal (2018)
- Best Employer Branding Initiative in the CEE, SSC sector (2018)
- Most attractive employer, SSC sector (2017)
- Best University-Business cooperation of the year in CEE (2017)
- Best SSC in CEE region (2016)
Create and submit your application by clicking the Apply Online button below or check out our other live vacancies and find a better match!
Please visit to read about the legal terms of employment with BT in Hungary.
COVID-19 Notice: We’ve changed our recruitment process so that we can continue to offer exciting opportunities in BT. We’ve moved to ‘virtual hiring’ until further notice – which includes video interviews and virtual onboarding, to make sure that we maintain candidate and employee safety.
Location: Budapest – Debrecen, Hajdú-Bihar
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:41:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Junior #Finance #Manager #customers #banking #industry