Junior Front-End Drupal Developer
Job title: Junior Front-End Drupal Developer
Company: GRC Executive
Job description: Our client is on a mission to deliver better public services through modern technology and design. We work in cross-functional, agile teams and communicate openly and honestly. We encourage a balanced, autonomous lifestyle. We are looking for others like us with a passion for using technology to improve our world. .
As a front-end developer, you will build Drupal and React sites using components from style guides. You will contribute to Drupal builds with React and Gatsby and headless CMS. We work with Drupal theming, primarily D8/D9 and some D7 and we have a strong focus on accessibility.
Who you are:
- Interested in building inclusive, accessible and responsive modern interfaces.
- Thrive on a collaborative team and love peer programming and code reviews.
- Complementary skills such as QA, UX, design, documentation are also a plus.
- Comfortable with Drupal 8/9 theming and Front-end development.
- At least 1+ year of front end experience in addition to a BS/BE degree or the equivalent.
- Familiarity with Section 508, WCAG, ARIA accessibility standards.
- Familiar with building responsive layouts using CSS and its compiler workflows(e.g. LESS, SASS/SCSS, postCSS).
- Familiar with Front End development build tools and workflows(e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Yarn).
- Ability to navigate and understand how to use Git.
- Familiarity with React and its associated frameworks/tools (eg. Gatsby/NextJS, GraphQl) is a plus.
Most be resident of Puerto Rico.
Fully Remote position
Great compensation, benefits, trainning, development & growth opportunities.
Location: San Juan, PR
Job date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 03:55:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Junior #FrontEnd #Drupal #Developer