JUNIOR MAGENTO FRONTEND DEVELOPER UKRAINE
Job title: JUNIOR MAGENTO FRONTEND DEVELOPER UKRAINE
Job description: Job Description
Are you a successful Frontend Developer with a desire to grow professionally and drive the processes around? Are you into modern web development and eCommerce? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
As a developer, you consider yourself a team player and a quick learner, able to hit the ground running. You are curious and always thirsty for learning new things. You don’t mind to travel from time to time to meet with other team members and clients.
Key Responsibilities and Work Tasks
- You will be part of a team that builds large and medium-size eCommerce solutions for our customers. All solutions are based on the Magento 2 platform
- You will be responsible for Magento platform customization, Magento theme creation, and development of new features
- You will plan, develop, test, and document design implementations as a part of a team
- Regularly help with internal projects developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external)
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skillset
Work with great people
“Vaimo is an international, rapidly growing, high-tech and highly professional company to work at.”
“Vaimo is a company where you can grow as a professional and have a lot of fun with your colleagues. “
“Working at Vaimo means being part of fast growing company and being able to influence that growth.”
“Challenging tasks keep me motivated and my own learning curve keeps on rising.”
“Vaimo is not just a job for me-it is my second home and the place I want to get back to every day.”
BUM of DenWay BU
” I always advise not to stay idle, challenge yourself and go beyond your comfort zone when you feel you have reached your limits, this helps to grow and achieve more.”
Backend Developer in International
“I have experience from three Vaimo Business Units & in each one I’ve had a great team & interesting projects. if you’re looking for new opportunities, I advise you to look around – there’s plenty here”
Skills & Requirements
- 1 year of hands-on experience as Magento Frontend Developer
- Understanding of Magento architecture and best practices
- Knowledge of Magento Layout XML system, block-template design system
- Understanding of OOP principles
- At least Pre-Intermediate English and willingness to learn it
Great Place to Work
Career development opportunities
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Competitive remuneration packages
You choose your tech gear
About the company
Founded in 2008, Vaimo is the global leader in delivering award-winning digital storefronts, omni-channel solutions and mobile apps. Our only focus is to accelerate B2B and B2C sales for our brand, retail and manufacturer clients. With 15 global offices across EMEA and APAC and over 300 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients. With a focus on driving digital innovation our services cover the full-spectrum of your Commerce needs ranging from strategy, design, development, optimisation, cloud services, all the way to wherever your Commerce initiatives reach. We deliver solutions around B2B, B2C, Omni-Channel, PIM, Order Management and Business Intelligence.
Every year, Vaimo wins awards in recognition of our commitment to technical excellence, innovation and satisfaction. Among others, we have received the Gazelle Award (6th consecutive years), listed as Econsultancy’s top 100 digital agencies (2 consecutive years) and Magento has recognised Vaimo’s leadership by selecting us as Global Elite Partner in 2017, Commercial Partner of the Year in EMEA in 2017, Omni-channel Partner of the Year in 2016 and EMEA Partner of the Year in 2015.
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:18:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#JUNIOR #MAGENTO #FRONTEND #DEVELOPER #UKRAINE