JUNIOR RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF CYCLODEXTRIN NANOMATERIALS
Job title: JUNIOR RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF CYCLODEXTRIN NANOMATERIALS
Company: Technical University of Liberec
Job description: ORGANISATION/COMPANY
Technical University of Liberec
Chemistry › Organic chemistry
Recognised Researcher (R2)
04/11/2021 23:00 – Europe/Athens
Czech Republic › Liberec
TYPE OF CONTRACT
To be defined
HOURS PER WEEK
OFFER STARTING DATE
Director of the Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation
of the Technical University of Liberec
announces the public competition for the following position:
JUNIOR RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF CYCLODEXTRIN NANOMATERIALS
PROJECT OP VVV – International Mobilities at the TUL II
reg. NO. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_053/0017628
Are you interested in developing your R&D activities within the framework of interesting international or national projects or within the framework of cooperation with important representatives of the application sphere? Make your plans a reality in the newly built building of Work with modern equipment, in a friendly environment and friendly team, in addition to the attractive environment of the Liberec Region. Get involved in the research at CxI. You will be part of the .
- scientific research activity and self-education activity of the applicant
Required competence and expertise:
- expertise in the field of cyclodextrin nanomaterials
- publication international activities in scientific journals with Impact Factor (databases ISI WOS or Scopus) in the above stated scientific field
- preparation and realization of the R&D projects
- advanced English language knowledge – minimum at level B2
- ability to share and disseminate know-how
- analysis of the current state of the solution
- high level of creativity and invention to solve demanding technical projects
- meeting the deadlines
- flexibility and responsibility
- independence, communication skills
- completed university studies – specialisation in material science or organic chemistry
- min. PhD. Degree or a foreign equivalent in material science or organic chemistry – max. 7 years after the PhD. studies completion
- The applicant must be a researcher from abroad, which means that in the last 3 years s/he has worked minimally 2 complete years outside of the Czech Republic as a researcher with a minimum working load 0.5, or was a student in a PhD. programme or its equivalent; Czech citizens are not excluded.
- H-index – minimum 10 (WoS)
- working load 100 %
- work contract will be concluded for a definite period from April 2022 for the length of 4 months, or by agreement
- the researcher is obliged to actively participate in a conference, seminar or workshop organized by the Technical University of Liberec once
- place of mobility: Liberec, Czech Republic
Date of commencement of employment:
- May 2022, or by agreement
- wage rate C2 (R2), C3 (R3) is based on TUL internal wage regulation
- minimum monthly wage rate, including the motivation component: CZK 75,000, the possibility of obtaining extraordinary bonuses in connection with the evaluation of the employee’s performance
Working conditions and wage classification are governed by the Conditions of Employment, Internal Wage Regulation of the Technical University of Liberec, the Labour Code and the Regulations on Competitive Selection Procedures for Filling Academic Positions of the Technical University of Liberec and the conditions of project OP VVV – Mezinárodní mobility na TUL II, reg. č. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_053/0017628.
- interesting, varied and responsible work
- 6-week leave
- flexible working hours
- university canteen
- child care, babysitting
- day care centre for toddlers
- possibility of accommodation in university lodging facilities
- language courses at the Internal Language School, training
- free sports activities (e.g. tennis, sauna, gym) in the university facilities
- free swimming in the Liberec pool
- special telephone tariffs
The following documents in Czech or English must be attached to the application for the competition: * Copy of the diploma proving the completion of the PhD. Studies (officially certified copy of a PhD. Diploma shall be provided in the event of starting the employment)
- Structured CV following the Europass template
- Motivation letter of maximum two A4 pages describing aims for publications activities and other research activities at the Technical University of Liberec
- Proof of publication activity – in the last 3 years minimally 2 publications. Required publications include professional contributions listed in the databases: Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS, and simultaneously belong to the categories of ”article“, ”book“, ”book chapter“, ”letter“ and ”review“.
- Certificate confirming the knowledge of either Czech or English – level B2 or higher or equivalent
In the first round of the selection procedure, the appointed committee will evaluate the presented documents. Subsequently, the committee will evaluate the required criteria completion and the aims for the work stay as presented in the submitted documents. All applicants will be notified about the decision not later than 40 working days from the end of the selection process.
( ). Unsuccessful applicants may, within 5 days of publication, appeal to the Director of the Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and innovation and request a review of the results via e-mail .
The application with the documents above mentioned is to be sent not later than November 4, 2021 by e-mail or regular mail to the address below:
Technická univerzita v Liberci
461 17 Liberec 1
Contact person: Ing. Alena Šírková, Personnel Department
), on the employment portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs ( ) and on the EURAXESS portal: (
CxI is the holder of the HR AWARD , therefore it has its own OTM-R Policy , resp. Recruitment document based on the principles of openness, transparency and merit criteria, which guarantees applicants correct CxI procedures in selecting the most suitable candidate for the position. At the same time, the CxI respects the recognition of qualifications according to the legislation in the Czech Republic, resp. according to Act No. 18/2004 Coll., but also the recognition of informal qualifications.
OTM-R Policy = OPEN TRANSPARENT MERIT BASED RECRUITMENT.
Location: Liberec, Liberecký
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:17:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#JUNIOR #RESEARCHER #FIELD #CYCLODEXTRIN #NANOMATERIALS