Key Account Manager – Johnson & Johnson Vision Switzerland
Job title: Key Account Manager – Johnson & Johnson Vision Switzerland
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
Key Account Manager – Johnson & Johnson Vision Switzerland
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We are producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE brand is currently the number one selling lens in the world, distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson Vision are passionate about bringing healthy vision to everyone, everywhere, every day. Our mission is to lead in quality, customer experience, innovation and growth across the world. We are committed to becoming our customers’ most valued partner in vision care through not only providing the most innovative products, but also the practices and services that consistently add value to their business. We are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and helping our customers to achieve greater fitting success through providing continuous education. We invest consistently to raise the awareness and generating interest amongst consumers to the benefits of wearing contact lenses.
The development of a Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Key Account customer portfolio, actively driving profitable sales growth and share of ACUVUE Contact Lenses, in line with the overall business plans and the Johnson & Johnson Credo. Reporting to the Business Manager, Johnson & Johnson Vision, Switzerland.
As a Key Account Manager you will create and implement on-strategy joint customer growth plans and coordinate and execute related activities. Your Key stakeholders are the customer teams as well as the Swiss, DACH and European Vision Care teams.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shape individual strategic growth plans and gain alignment with selected Key Accounts
- Facilitate and coordinate successful execution of Head Office agreed activities within the Key Account
- Coordinate Professional Activities across the Key Account
- Ongoing management of internal and external cross-functional relationships
- Manage and coordinate customer sales forecast & trade investment
- Manage consistent communication & direction for Field Team
- Responsible for the day to day management, including supply chain, customer service and admin. Also, implementation of agreed plans, and retaining and improving the business relationship and the profile of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care within the customers business
- Previous key account sales (3+ years of relevant experience), ideally FMCG sales or account management experience with strong customer facing skills at all levels
- Demonstrable business acumen and driven by results performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong commercial understanding of retail environment
- German and English language skills, fluent in speaking and writing. French language skills is a plus
- A complex environment requiring both analytical and creative ability and a strong understanding of the market, category, and customer dynamics to drive the Contact Lens portfolio.
- A challenging road map to leadership to build in a competitive and complex market setting. Fast growth and high potential make this a high pace job
- A structured approach to multi-tasking projects is a prerequisite and the ability to communicate at all
- Category experience combined with previous experience in a consumer goods business, experience in commercial negotiation within retail environment and e-commerce experience would be beneficial
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees’ work and excellent opportunities for development – both nationally and internationally – to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:21:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Key #Account #Manager #Johnson #Johnson #Vision #Switzerland