Key Account Manager – Poland
Job title: Key Account Manager – Poland
Job description: How do you build a better tomorrow? A spirit of constant improvement has made Maxeon Solar Technologies, the world-renowned leader in solar innovation, and we thrive together to lead the fight against climate change.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar DNA, the company launched as an independent entity following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation in August 2020.
Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry leading SunPower branded solar products in more than 100 countries through a global network spanning more than 1,100 sales and installation partners. Maxeon is powering positive change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality. We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world. Are you ready to power positive change?
SunPower Corporation is looking for a Key Accounts Manager to support and expand its residential and commercial module sales channels in the Poland.
This role would suit a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and has a track-record of developing new sales channels and achieving tangible sales targets.
The candidate will need to have the vision and experience to initiate and manage business relationships with strategic customers including but not limited to distributors, PV installers and other key accounts.
To succeed in this role, the candidate will possess sound commercial and key accounts management experience coupled with deep understanding of the premium PV industry and the distributed generation business. The candidate should be well connected with relevant potential sales channels within the industry.
Strong interpersonal and internal coordination skills would also be required as the role interacts with several internal functions including sales operations, legal, marketing and logistics.
Position will report directly to the Sales Director – Greater Europe and will be a home-based remote position.
This position may be located anywhere in Poland.
- Initiate and manage cooperation with strategic partners across the region to increase share of Sunpower products in the target markets,
- Recommend strategies aimed at increasing our share within the Distributed Generation segments,
- Negotiate and close contractual partnership arrangements,
- Enable Distributors & Partners in SunPower selling and product methodology,
- Coordinate activities with support functions team to ensure consistency and competitiveness in pricing, proposal preparation and contract definition across markets,
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, regulations and tariffs relative to solar industry,
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Ability to oversee, manage and grow opportunities in a large territory
- Demonstrated ‘hunter’ mentality with proven track record of independently achieving tangible results in a highly dynamic, growing and competitive market
- Ability to promote premium products and sale on value
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communications skills and a reputation as a team player
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in business or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in solar and/or energy industry including experience developing and managing distribution channels.
- Proven ability to drive aggressive sales growth and meet targets
- Strong verbal and written communication / presentation abilities
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with others departments
- Fluency in Polish and English. Additional European languages a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by national, federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
Location: Warszawa, mazowieckie
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:14:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Key #Account #Manager #Poland