Job title: Korea Attorney
- Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial / Regulatory
– Facilitating Board meeting & Shareholders meeting with strong knowledge based on governance Act of Korea
– Addressing regulatory matters responding to Korean regulators in terms of operation of BOD/Shareholders’ meeting and corporate governances
– Co-work with Group Counsels relating to Group initiatives (such as Waterfall project etc.)
– Providing legal opinion on personal information Protection & IT security to Group
– Managing(assisting) matters relating to Panel firm, Archer/Blueprint update, PCC & usage of AIG logo etc.
– Assisting reviewing all legal matters, performing legal research and performing tasks as assigned by the Legal Counsel from time to time.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit:
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Functional Area: LG – Legal, Regulatory & Gov’t Affairs
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Korea Inc. (South Korea)
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 01:18:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!