Korea Sales Manager
Job title: Korea Sales Manager
Job description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Korea Sales Manager in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Seoul, Korea. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop, own and execute Korea sales strategy and profit plan process for EX, MTL, HAC and B-Line business
- Responsible for the regional orders and sales budget and develop/ implement the regional business plan in line with budget expectations.
- Own the regional strategic growth initiatives at the country level and ensure plans are in place and reviewed regularly to meet the growth objectives.
- Documents, tracks and reports on progress to management at the weekly performance review, regular growth review and ROP review
- Prepare all required accurate financial forecasting and reporting on time
- Develop close co-operation with regional functional teams as well as other regions
- Take responsibility for local Distribution and Agency channels as appropriate, own and manage specific key accounts in the region.
- Hire, review, on-board, train and motivate direct reports to accomplish specific sales objectives. Act appropriately to ensure that employees are treated fairly; guide discipline/performance management process as necessary
- Lead and Develop team, succession plan, bench strength for future growth. Provide leadership to the sales in meeting / exceeding financial and aspirational goals
- Work with APAC project team together to drive common process and yielding synergy across EX, MTL, HAC and B-LINE in Korea, build and implement the synergy under aligned process and strategy.
- Flexibility to travel per business needs
- Other tasks assigned by leaders in and cross the organization
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree of science in a related field (ideally Engineering)
- Solid experience in sales or BD
- Solid experience in EX, MTL, HAC and B-Line industry
- Proven business success in managing a sales portfolio and achieving profitable growth.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in EX, MTL, HAC and B-Line network.
- Experience working for a global, multi-national company.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be capable of integrating various functions. Commercially and technically savvy, customer-focused with the ability to think strategically. The incumbent must incorporate best practices in his/her management style and have a sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills both in English. Presentation skills are also important.
- Good team player who leads by example.
- Formulates and execute actions with strong commitment to deliver results.
- Good marketing sense and business acumen.
- Effective decision maker, timely and strategic, transparent and honest when communicating.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 00:13:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Korea #Sales #Manager