Late Phase Project Manager (Sweden) – Sponsor-dedicated
Job title: Late Phase Project Manager (Sweden) – Sponsor-dedicated
Company: Syneos Health
Job description: Sweden, Solna (3 days per week)
Syneos Health is looking for Project Manager for big Pharma company located in Sweden. You will be responsible for protocol management and study oversight at nordic level from start-up to closure, crossing all therapeutic areas and research phases and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Leads successful and timely operational execution of local clinical trials from concept to final clinical study report
- Focused on project management concepts to support management of issues, risks, timelines and budget.
- Primary operational contact for the clinical trial
- Develop protocol-level documents, plans and training
- Vendors management, including selection and/or oversee vendors
- Manage of financial health of projects
- Contribute to database locks in collaboration with Data Management partners
- Manage and comply with various quality and compliance systems
- Bachelors or Masters Degree within life sciences or equivalent.
- Strong Sr CRA experience looking for progression
- Experience with electronic quality and compliance systems.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills and independent decision-making ability
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability of critical thinking and risk analysis.
- Strong communication skills with a strong customer focus, able to manage both internal and external clients at all organizational levels.
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 07:35:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Late #Phase #Project #Manager #Sweden #Sponsordedicated