Lead, Governance & Continuous Improvement Hong Kong, Hong Kong Operations
Job title: Lead, Governance & Continuous Improvement Hong Kong, Hong Kong Operations
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Lead, Governance & Continuous Improvement
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Supply Chain function, thanks to its global scale and drive for innovation, is playing a meaningful role in PMI’s business transformation. Our mission is to produce and deliver products to our markets and into the hands of our consumers in a sustainable way. Operations is at the center of a powerful triangle of deep consumer connection, product innovation and executional excellence.
Our people are passionate, determined and innovative. From procurement, to manufacturing and throughout our supply chain, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to leave your mark in this transformational journey to deliver better, smoke-free alternatives to millions of adult smokers around the world.
For our Governance & Continuous Improvement team in Hong Kong, we are therefore looking for a Lead, Governance & Continuous Improvement. In this position you will be accountable for leading the end to end project initiatives with the broader supply chain team to implement system changes, process improvements and outsource identified tasks. Key tasks includes but limited to:
- Cross functionality team management and stakeholder engagement
- Establishing a Reportingframework
- Preparation and presentation of reports via PowerPoint and dashboard
- Creation and communication of clear strategies to stakeholders with strong follow up skills
- Identifying change opportunities for projects related to systems, resources and processes, this includes:
- Leading the team in the development of change strategies, guide specifications and user testing and delivery analytics with key stakeholders
- Keeping process data credible. This includes the validation of data using Excel & PowerBi
- Detection of gaps in the process, providing solutions which are applicable, monitored and effective
- Establishing processes, procedures and tools to achieve targets and objectives efficiently.
- Including SOP’s in supply chain as well as broader portfolio of work instructions
- Provision team support via outsourcing and/or Tool usage (MS apps – SharePoint – Teams) with goals of reducing dependency on e-mails, increasing proficiency of approval flows
We’re looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in area of Supply Chain, operations, or business with with PMP, agile, IT, six sigma and/or lean experience. Applicants with a MSc in Supply Chain or an MBA will have added advantage
- 8 – 10 years of experience with solid experience in change and project management. Experience in Supply chain, planning and information systems. 3rd party service provider management experience is an asset
- A track record for managing complex projects with aggressive schedules and limited resources while being detail-oriented
- Ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Energized by change initiatives
- Process and system centricity
- Good foundation of project management, ability to run analytics (excel) and create reports/dashboards (powerbase) which including robust validations.
- Excellent command of MS office, with focus on Excel, PowerPoint utilization, with growing need for PowerBI.
- Excellent written and oral skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Supply Chain Systems & Master Data Knowledge – NPI stage gate – planning.
- End-tot End Supply chain knowledge with ability to assess impact of changes in the processer and business results and to develop proposals for process re-design to improve the efficiency & to support achieving the business targets.
What we offer
Our success depends on the women and men who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to apply job.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Location: Hong Kong
Job date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:08:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Lead #Governance #Continuous #Improvement #Hong #Kong #Hong #Kong #Operations