LEAD, IT SERVICE DELIVERY (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Job title: LEAD, IT SERVICE DELIVERY (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Company: BW Group
Job description: Job Description:
The incumbent is responsible for providing support to BW Group user groups; is fully accountable for the delivery of quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder-facing role and requires the incumbent to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. This position reports to the Head, Global IT Infra & Operations.
- Lead/update/understand and champion the measurement process by which Service Level Reviews are accessed including the submission and completion of monthly scorecard. Oversee the completion and set expectations associated with misses as well as highlight successes.
- Define and manage expectations / approve plans and manage projects for service improvement, problem remediation and resolution. Review the reports associated with the plans to ensure timelines, accuracy and control.
- Liaison to the business for user escalations.
- Ensure correct provisioning & access levels for both retained and service provider personnel as well as IT peers/resolver groups and business users. Establish relationships needed for service provider to effectively deliver contracted services and exceed customer satisfaction and quality.
- Manage external vendors to deliver maintenance and Helpdesk services, as such there will be extensive vendor management to ensure optimal performance and improvement of existing processes on Service Desk and Office 365.
- Monitor monthly service level performance against critical performance & obligation metrics set in the service contract.
- Manage contractual and finances (billing, payment) of assigned vendors.
- Minimum 5 years of Service delivery management or equivalent experience.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- To possess relevant certification (eg ITIL).
- Proven track record of managing large scale international service delivery experience.
- Decisive: must be able to use initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles delaying delivery.
- Customer management: tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral & written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to interface with “executive” level management on a regular basis.
- Supervisory experience preferred but not necessary.
- Able to work in a systematic and organized manner, tactfully with team members.
- Constantly strives to achieve results.
- Determined to complete tasks and projects.
- Reliable, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal manner, patience with end users and ability to work independently.
At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated and competent colleagues. We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
Vision: Best on Water
Mission: We deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow
If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
BW endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, BW operates a preferred supplier list (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
BW Group is one of the world’s leading maritime groups in the tanker, gas, offshore and dry cargo segments. We provide reliable energy transportation and infrastructure services across the energy value chain. We own and operate a fleet of quality vessels which are managed by competent and experienced staff. Our principal business areas are:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Carriers
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Carriers
- Product Tankers
- Dry Cargo Vessels
- Offshore Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) Vessels
- Floating Gas Infrastructure
BW Group’s predecessor companies are World-Wide Shipping and Bergesen d.y. ASA. In 2002, World-Wide Shipping, a privately-owned tanker and bulk shipping company founded in Hong Kong in 1955 by the late Sir Y.K. Pao, acquired Bergesen, Norway’s largest shipping company, founded in 1935. The combined group has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us in our quest to be Best on Water!
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 02:33:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#LEAD #SERVICE #DELIVERY #BASED #SINGAPORE