Lead QA Tester (Fully remote in UK )
Job title: Lead QA Tester (Fully remote in UK )
Company: Quant Capital
Job description: Lead QA Tester (Fully remote in UK possible)
Up to £50,000 p/a
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Lead QA Tester to join our high profile client.
Our client is a young technology firm disrupting the cyber security space. This role is a key strategic role as the company gains momentum and continues on a steep growth trajectory.
As a QA Lead you will have responsibility for the end-to0end QA process as well as day-to-day operations. This role will involve reviewing existing processes and determining whether they can be improved or optimised
This is a hands-on role working with the Scrum Master and Tech lead, you will ensure the code produced by the dev team meets both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, create and execute test cases, then analyse and process the results.
- Help implement test strategy
- Take a leadership role, mentoring juniors
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation functional and non-functional testing
- Identify holes in current process and suggest improvements
- Interface with Product manager/scrum master and dev team
As a QA Lead you will have:
- 2+ years as a QA Engineer working within an AGILE environment
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium
- Python highly desirable
- Jira experience
- Experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support the test process.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is focused but calm and with an open dress code. This is a role for technologists, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of developing doing something you are passionate about.
Expected salary: £50000 per year
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:46:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Lead #Tester #Fully #remote