Local Division Manager Chile – Process Industries
Job title: Local Division Manager Chile – Process Industries
Job description: Local Division Manager Chile – Process Industries
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Oversee country operations management of the Local Business Unit, including Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Sales, Operations (Production and/or Project management), Supply Chain, Quality, and Operational Excellence. Reporting to the Local/Hub Business Unit Manager, you will drive profitable growth through the local representation of the Global Business Unit.
- Strategy: Implements the Global Business Unit strategy in the countries within the area of responsibility Provides input to Global Business Unit strategy.
- Performance targets: Ensures achievement of established targets through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Delivers operational/project targets to ensure customer satisfaction and improve net promoter score (NPS). May have oversight of Local Business Units in other countries.
- Manufacturing: Leads and manages the production units as allocated by the Business Unit and implements local plans to achieve targets. Improves manufacturing technology and competence in line with Business Unit/Product Group strategy.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM): Executes the sourcing strategy in line with Business Unit strategy and processes. Manages all local SCM requirements to
- meet targets.
- Quality and Operational Excellence: Executes Business Unit/Product Group operational excellence strategy and quality standards. Drives executional excellence
- across all products/projects/services and processes through target setting, monitoring and benchmarking for innovative processes. Maintains compliance with quality standards and develops systems for capturing, monitoring and improving day to day operations. Drives productivity, delivery performance and cost optimization.
- Marketing and Sales: Oversees all marketing and sales activities within the local unit.
- R&D: Supports execution of global R&D projects by providing and developing R&D competencies. Ensures project delivery and achieves agreed project targets.
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) & integrity: Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations within the units. Ensures a safe working environment, continuous HSE improvement process and integrity performance. Personally lives the ABB values and Group standards.
- Standards and governance: Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution. Shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- People leadership and development: Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- More than 20 years of experience in Business Development, working as Business Manager, Division Manager, Country Manager or Marketing & Sales Manager with electrification or automation products/technologies
- Sound knowledge of analytics software, advanced process control software, artificial intelligence, ERP integration and the Mining market
- Strong, well-developed communication, influencing, coaching and management skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Finance
- Advanced English level
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Location: Santiago, Región Metropolitana
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 03:10:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Local #Division #Manager #Chile #Process #Industries