Local Trial Manager *** Turkey*** Home based / office based
Job title: Local Trial Manager *** Turkey*** Home based / office based
Company: DOCS Global
Job description: Description:
- Is responsible for country do-ability (if applicable) and site feasibility assessment in conjunction with CTA (if applicable), SM and GTM.
- Implements any local criteria for site selection. Ensure consistent conduct of pre-trial assessment visits and instruct teams on appropriate follow-up of pre-trial visit report and country feasibility report. Recommends suitable sites for selection to participate in trial.
- * Contributes input to the Trial Plan, Safety Monitoring Plan, Filing and Archiving Plan and Investigational Product documents at a country level or initiates development of these plans for a single country trial.
- * Leads and coordinates local trial team activities in compliance with GCO Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work Instructions (WI) and applicable regulations. Leads local project planning activities to meet recruitment targets and to deliver high quality data on time and within study budget. Including but not limited to: development of local trial specific procedures and tools, recruitment planning, contingency and risk management, and budget forecasting.
- * Ensures that all SAEs/PQCs are reported within reporting timelines and documented as appropriate.
- * Maintains and updates trial management systems (e.g. CTMS, eTMF/LAF, Trial Master Source anSharepoints). Uses study tools and management reports available to analyze trial progress.
- * Monitors country progress and initiates corrective and preventive actions when the trial deviates from plans and communicates study progress and issues to study management teams.
- * Forecasts and manages country/local trial budget to ensure accurate finance reporting and trial delivered -within budget. Adheres to finance reporting deliverables and timelines.
- * Reviews and approves Monitoring Visit Reports submitted by SM; identifies issues and/or trends across a trial project and escalates deviation issues to the GTM and FM as needed
- * Reviews and approves site and local vendor invoices as required
- * Acts as primary local/country contact for a trial. Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with external stakeholders, in particular investigators, study trial coordinators and other site staff; and internal stakeholders, including Medical Affairs and Marketing for Medical Affairs trials.
- * A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
- * Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position. Should have basic understanding of the drug development process including ICH/GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Solid communication and computer skills required.
- * Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English language.
- * Good written and oral communication skills
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:50:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Local #Trial #Manager #Turkey #Home #based #office #based