L’Oreal Korea] La Roche-Posay Product Manager
Job title: L’Oreal Korea] La Roche-Posay Product Manager
Job description: [L’Oreal Korea] La Roche-Posay Product Manager
As a Product Manager for La Roche-Posay brand, you will lead products’ campaigns and initiatives to solidify brand and reputation. You will be responsible for developing the whole strategy of product campaigns in cooperation with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Supply Chain, Digital Communications teams etc. You will launch new products with forecasting sell-in & sell-out, manage stocks, analyze market trend and data, and create marketing campaigns based on brand’s identity.
[CORE WORK ACTIVITIES]
Product Lifecycle and Forecast Management
- Orchestrate product management to achieve brand business objective
- Sales forecast preparation through data gathering, assortment & sales forecast proposal
- Ensure product sales forecast accuracy reflected by online & off channel disposition
- Forecast tester and PLV qty by monthly and manage stocks by channels effectively
New launch and Campaign
- Develop new product launch plans and communications
- Analyze market data and competitors’ marketing & digital activities
- Compare market price ranges and set up retail price
- Design campaign strategy & objectives (New products launch, Hero products drive) by understanding online & offline channel business
- Develop product marketing strategy and 360° marketing program including On & Off integrated plan (Product pinpoint concept / On & Off promotion and consumer touch / GWP / PLV)
- Create promotional value set packages and online product pages
- Work and collaborate effectively with other departments to achieve the business objective (Supply chain, E-com, Retail, Digital Communications, and Merchandizing, RA)
- Indicate ownership and a sense of responsibility with endurance.
[KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES]
- Experience in the cosmetic industry as a product manager
- In-depth insight in Skincare category preferred
- Ability to collect, analyze and deeply understand consumer insights to develop and properly implement specific business developments with a consumer-driven approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and duties in fast-paced environments
- University graduate
- Over 2+ years of marketing experience
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
- Computer skill proficiency: Excel and Powerpoint is must / SAP preferred
**CV must be uploaded**
Location: La Roche-Posay, Vienne – 한국
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:12:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#LOreal #Korea #RochePosay #Product #Manager