Maintenance Officer Advance English
Job title: Maintenance Officer Advance English
Job description: Descripción * Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a purely merit based employer and we do not ask money or employ any agency to make offers on behalf of TCS.
We are looking for a Maintenance Officer to be part of our Administration Team in Uruguay.
The main responsibility of the role is to undertake the efficient maintenance of the building and site, including certain technical and administrative duties to secure their most effective use. To ensure that the whole building environment and services are maintained to a high and acceptable standard.
- Maintenance jobs include, but are not limited to:
- Joinery, carpentry, repairing furniture, doors, locks, curtains, lights, plumbing, electricity, equipment and other tasks which may arise.
- Ensure the HVAC, water tanks, access control systems, CCTV, Fire Detection, UPS and Diesel Generator Maintenance.
- Cyclical preventative maintenance jobs as scheduled, ensuring the building is maintained with the highest standards,
- Daily follow-up on any matters raised by security contractor, cleaning crew and other outsourced staff in the building.
- Track inventory of trade supplies for building, plumbing and electrical, for repairs and work requests as required.
- Follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures. Report all known and observed hazards to the Facility Manager.
- Tracking of inventory and asset management.
- Ability to read architectural and other facilities plans.
- Coordination of movement of assets following the TCS Policies.
- Ensure HSE TCS policies and local law are applied and followed in all tasks to be performed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role for a period of 5 years +
- Technical Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in OHS practices and procedures
- MS Office Package advanced knowledge
- Intermediate level of English
- Strong teamwork skills
- High level of organizational, communication and time management skills
- Flexibility in approach to tasks allocated
- Co-operative approach to our associates
- Focused on internal client satisfaction
- Ability to innovate and propose improvements
- Problem Solving skills
Tata Consultancy Services is an equal opportunity employer , our commitment to diversity & inclusion drives our efforts to provide equal opportunity to all candidates who meet our required knowledge & competency needs, irrespective of any socio-economic background, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity , age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any others. We encourage anyone interested to build a career in TCS to participate in our recruitment & selection process.
During the current pandemic, all our hiring process and operations are fully remote. Please join us to embrace the advantages of our Secure Borderless Work Space(tm) model.
*Registry will be valued according to law 19691 art 8
Requerimientos * Educación Mínima: Bachillerato / Educación Media
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Mantenimiento, Administración
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:24:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Maintenance #Officer #Advance #English