Management Systems Auditor Manager – Indonesia
Job title: Management Systems Auditor Manager – Indonesia
Company: Lloyds Register
Job description: Job ID: 32724
Location: Indonesia / Jakarta
Position Type: Employee Regular
Status: Must be Indonesian citizen to apply
Please click on the link (or copy and paste) to hear more about working at LR from our HR team!
To manage, develop and coach Auditors to impartially deliver business assurance services that exceed client expectations, maximise opportunities for business growth and development with existing clients, and improve competitive position.
Key Responsibilities: * Recruit and oversee induction of new Auditors as required. Review Auditors competencies for specific industry/business sectors and authorise the allocation of codes or recommend authorisation to an appropriate Resource Authoriser
- Lead, manage and develop a team of Auditors, both directly employed and subcontractors, to ensure that they deliver an effective service that complies with accreditation requirements, internal procedures and business assurance principles
- Monitor individual Asuditors performance via accompanied visits and field review, client feedback, review of assessment reports and feedback from internal colleagues
- Undertake certificate decision review of client visit reports as appropriate, authorising approvals, suspensions and withdrawals of approval
- Ensure that changes in assessment methodology and procedures are communicated and implemented effectively
- Organise, prepare and run Auditor meetings, involving other department managers and experts as appropriate and ensuring that an opportunity is created for participants to learn and build engagement
- Resolve client complaints and queries promptly and appropriately, taking every opportunity to foster strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure effective implementation of a client retention strategy, in collaboration with Customer Services Manager and Key Account Manager that ensures targeted client retention
- Ensure implementation of LR safety procedures by self and the auditor team
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant subject
- Must have substantial industry experience in specialist sector, preferably within a management systems environment
- Must have experience in leading, managing and coaching a virtual team
- Expert knowledge of management systems and their application
- Understanding/appreciation of relevant legal/regulatory framework
- Commercial understanding of business management
- A thorough understanding of the concepts of Business Assurance and risk-based assessments
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent English proficiency
Copyright © Lloyd’s Register 2020. All rights reserved. . .
The Lloyd’s Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air – for the benefit of the public and the environment. ( )
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:36:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Management #Systems #Auditor #Manager #Indonesia