Manager – B2B Acquisitions
Job title: Manager – B2B Acquisitions
Job description: Position Title: Manager- B2B Acquisitions
Department: B2B Solutions, Pandamart
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
This role will be based in Pakistan and will be reporting to the Head of B2B Solutions.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We are also always looking at ways of enhancing the experience our partners have within the foodpanda space.
Recently, foodpanda has launched a new B2B venture enabling better business solutions for corporate clients. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and most innovative folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
- Complete ownership of the Business Development process, from generating new leads, to meeting service providers and securing attractive deals.
- Manage the acquisition of corporate clients and the overall business performance for the new vertical
- Assist with local strategy creation and execution, success metric alignment, and ongoing execution to enable the enhancement and growth of the vertical locally
- Work cross-functionally with local and regional commercial teams to execute overall market strategy and identify growth opportunities
- Conduct continuous research to identify, evaluate top business opportunities in Pakistan while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly targets and initiatives and Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Interact closely with cross teams members to handle commercial and operational Support.
- Set objectives for, train and coach, and monitor performance of sales team, ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- At least 7 years of experience in business development / sales either in the e-commerce industry, B2B retail or food tech space
- Self-driven, team player with ability to take on ownership of multiple projects and assignments
- Strong business analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with overseeing sales and business development team with dynamic targets
- Leadership experience with strong business acumen
- Results oriented and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines and the ability to motivate others to deliver
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 08:05:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Manager #B2B #Acquisitions