Manager III, Customer Service and Support (Vietnam)
Job title: Manager III, Customer Service and Support (Vietnam)
Company: APL Logistics
Job description: 1. Customer / External
- Active participation in implementation or Business Review with Existing or New customers to deliver Operational Excellence assurance and drive business growth/success.
- Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Active engagement of local vendors/suppliers/stakeholders to seek solutions or value add to Customers. Including BCP in times of crisis.
- Develop and Drive Vendor Logistics Program with the aim to grow local Revenue
- Regular Dashboard to ensure daily process integrity and compliance. From booking to Document issuance to PO creation. Provide ILS Origin lifecycle visibility.
- Lead and Closeout any Audit issues identified.
- Periodic review of Productivity, Headcount and G&A budgets, competitor benchmarking, and relevant KPIs
- Active engagement with internal stakeholders (Finance, Service Quality, Operations, IT, etc) on Process improvements/innovation.
3. People – Management
- Determine organization structure, roles and responsibilities, and performance targets for the function
- Establish a culture of service excellence, flexibility, and cost consciousness
- Shape L&D, Succession Plans, Policy changes for a Sustainable organization
- Manage peak/off-peak resource allocation and drive inter-department workflow efficiencies
- University Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 8-10 years working experience in the logistics industry and proven track record in Customer Service/Operations
- In-depth knowledge and experience of local Carrier, Forwarder, CFS, and Documentation procedures and International Supply Chain flows.
- In-depth knowledge of local (Vietnam) regulatory, regional practices, cultural differences.
- Track record in managing large accounts (complex business rules) and engaging MNC stakeholders
- Highly data-driven and process-minded leader, who has led large teams
- Able to articulate complex supply chain topics, meaningfully engage senior stakeholders and seek solutions in an ambiguous environment.
- Able to leverage technology or mobilize suitable stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Cross-functional experience is highly preferred.
- International work experience is advantageous
- Able to communicate well in English and Vietnamese
Location: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 06:33:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Manager #III #Customer #Service #Support #Vietnam