Manager, Marketing Project Management – Japan
Job title: Manager, Marketing Project Management – Japan
Job description: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Manager, Marketing Project Management – Japan will lead end-to-end cross functional marketing initiative management and execution for Nike Japan’s marketing organization.
This individual contributor role will collaborate across the Asia Pacific & Latin America geography and across the Japan Marketing organization along with key partner functions of the Marketing team to integrate long term strategy with seasonal offerings, sequenced execution, implementation of projects and process and tool development.
The ideal candidate for this position brings experience driving complex and cross functional projects at a marketing and/or enterprise level with expertise in the areas of marketing campaigns, marketing function and initiative programming. S/He will play a pivotal role in the marketing project management through collaborating cross-functionally gaining consensus across teams, providing solutions and operating with budget and scheduling excellence.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Partner closely with CBM (Consumer Brand Management) and CDM (Consumer Direct Marketing) leadership to drive end to end, seasonal and daily marketing planning and executions.
- Manage the strategic and creative integration across the CBM and CDM teams.
- Collaborate with CBM, CDM and Brand Creative Studio Management manager to define project lists, deliverables, work back scheduling and budget management.
- Partner with Brand Creative Studio Management to ensure the asks against local creative content creations are planned and delivered toward achieving brand and business goals.
- Partner with Geo Marketing operation team on operating process, dates, deliverables and timelines.
- Partner with the Director of Brand Planning to support as required while supporting Marketing team functional needs and deliverables.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll coordinate with Tokyo Marketing Leadership team and peer level teammates to cultivate strategic alignments and integrated planning and execution across all functions.
You’ll have close partnership with the Tokyo Creative Studio Manager of Brand Planning, Consumer Brand Management and Consumer Direct Marketing of Marketing functions at the Geo (Asia Pacific & Latin America) and Japan levels. You’ll work closely to coordinate with key teams on dependencies across Marketing: Consumer Brand Management and Consumer Direct Marketing.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of proven experience demonstrated in marketing operations, marketing project management (or related field) and cross-functional project delivery from strategy to execution with timely and on-budget manner.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (both written and spoken) is required.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with a keen understanding of the Nike brand, Japan consumer and Japan marketplace.
- Strategic and solution-oriented thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders and experience in working and managing within diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
This role is open to domestic hire only.
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 22:51:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Manager #Marketing #Project #Management #Japan