Market Manager, Philippines (Genetic Testing Solutions)
Job title: Market Manager, Philippines (Genetic Testing Solutions)
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
Reports to : Manager, Product Specialists
Division : Genetic Testing Solutions
Location : Philippines
How will you make an impact?
The Genetic Testing Solutions (GTS) organization is hiring a GTS Market Manager, covering the respective region or countries. This role will manage clinical channel partners and optimize channels to focused on growing our clinical qPCR business for Infectious Disease and Pharmacogenomics. The is responsible for meeting/exceeding the company’s annual sales quota thru existing and new business. The candidate will work closely with GTS team, GSD commercial leaders and country team and internal business partners to properly forecast, resource and prioritize opportunities. The goal of GTS is to democratize COVID-19 molecular testing to improve health outcomes and accelerate a return to pre-pandemic life in our communities. Concurrently, we aim to become the leader in bringing innovation, solutions and components to the symptomatic and asymptomatic markets.
The GTS Market Manager will be responsible for channel strategy, channel on/off boarding and optimization. This role will also be developing and maintaining high level relationships across key clinical opinion leaders and executive leaders with a clear understanding of molecular testing Certifications. As a member of a matrix organization, it is important to have strong communication and alignment with the countries GSD sales teams that this role helps to support as well as a wide breadth of internal Thermo Fisher business partners.
What will you do?
- Manage channels and work with regional GTS TSS team, GSD commercial leaders and country team etc to achieve successful GTS business results and exceed plan across region.
- Work with local GTS team and channel partners to develop and manage a Business Strategy & Plan for the specific Region/country. Join monthly GTS Business Review meetings with Commercial and BU leadership to align on critical opportunities and challenges with channel partners.
- Provide focus and partnership with the regional and local GTS team
- Focus on growth of the business by directing and supporting the team in the acquisition of new accounts, business, and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Consistently and accurately manage channels forecast including weekly shipment orders, pipeline management and sales tracking through Sales Force and other designated sales tools.
- Align with internal business partners and product management team to prioritize projects with channels.
- Provide market intelligence and information on competitor activities that influence tactical and strategic planning.
- Comply with company quality management systems, policies and procedures.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience. [A Master’s or PhD degree is desirable]
- 3+ years of channel manager experience and successful track record in the Life Science & Molecular Testing Clinical space; experience in COVID-19 PCR testing workflow strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the clinical Diagnostics market in respective region is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge and /or experience in medical device registration process is highly preferred
- Technical knowledge of qPCR products.
- Proven track record selling to decision makers and business leaders/owners.
- Accomplished consultative and strategic sales skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills (CRM, MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and internet)
- Expected 40-60% travel expected by car, train & airplane
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 00:29:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Market #Manager #Philippines #Genetic #Testing #Solutions