Market Research Team Leader – Austria/Switzerland
Job title: Market Research Team Leader – Austria/Switzerland
Job description: Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a highly motivated Market Research Team Leader to be based in our Madrid office to lead and grow our primary research center providing services to more than 15 countries. Diversity is our way of life!
If you want to play a key role in a diverse, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Plan, coordinate and follow-up fieldwork for market research projects.
- Implement and follow procedures to monitor and control data collection flow, ensuring regular reports on project evolution and that fieldwork and data delivery timelines are met.
- Effectively work and communicate with a multi-cultural and cross-functional team.
- Apply critical thinking skills in order to foresee any potential difficulties and find solutions to avoid them.
- Analyze sample design to ensure feasibility and follow-up of design fulfilment.
- Develop fieldwork knowledge by identifying market insights in order to provide support on project definition: sample estimation, scope, objectives, timeframes and budget.
- Lead and guide the supporting team members during the project lifespan.
- Work cross-functionally with coding team to resolve data quality issues.
- Monitor key project metrics to drive internal and external client satisfaction.
- Prepare quotations and give commercial support.
- Participate in development initiatives and propose improvement initiatives.
- Perform and oversee trainings of the supporting team.
- Follow-up on quality control measures.
- Organize workload of the supporting team.
- Work closely with Panel Specialist to identify recruitment strategies.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Native or bilingual level of German is required.
- Native or bilingual level of French is welcome.
- Very high level of English is required.
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Experience in project management in market research.
- Experience in team management.
- Good skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized and efficient with experience in working accurately with tight deadlines.
- Good communicator.
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other “protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Before applying you must inform your Manager.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
Location: Österreich – Schweiz
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:59:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Market #Research #Team #Leader #AustriaSwitzerland