Marketing and PR Manager Spain (m/f/d)
Job title: Marketing and PR Manager Spain (m/f/d)
Company: TIER Mobility
Job description: THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Position: MARKETING AND PR MANAGER SPAIN
Team: BRAND + MARKETING
Reporting to: Director Brand + Marketing
Main purpose of job
Lead the Marketing and Earned Media strategy, planning and execution for Spain to build TIER into market leader from both a Purpose brand and a sustainable mobility perspective.
- Aligned to Central Brand and Marketing calendar and priorities, responsibility implementation of the Spanish marketing and PR plan.
- Aligned with the central PR team, and with focus on consumer and building brand awareness and preference, providing relevant media outlets and local markets with innovative PR strategies to ensure leading coverage in our industry at strategic consumer touchpoints.
- Partner with local Operations, Public Policy and Commercial department in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business and deliver the market strategy..
- Steer external agencies across PR projects and Brand activities
- Maintain an updated status report on all Marketing, PR and Social campaigns with clear action items and deliverables and follow-up to ensure all PR and Social project elements are on track.
- Input to campaign recaps and post mortems, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing across all markets
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge on trends impacting the target consumer and be the voice of that consumer within the Spanish management team, with a clear eye on the competitive landscape
- Represent Spanish brand and marketing needs and interest in the Central Marketing team
- Pro-active member of the Spanish leadership team
Regional General Manager South-East Europe & Middle East
General Manager of Spain
Spanish market team across Public Policy, Commercial and Operations
Central PR, Marketing and Brand team
Central Commercial team; Growth, Public Policy, Partnerships
Professional and PERSONAL COMPETENCES
The candidate must possess the following personal and professional competences:
- 7+ years’ industry relevant Marketing experience
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments, adept at cross functional collaboration
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and strategic thinking that can be translated into tactical execution
- Experience in Social Media channel strategy and execution
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing media landscape
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Passionate about team playing and having fun while getting things done
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:41:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Marketing #Manager #Spain #mfd