Material Planning Officer
Job title: Material Planning Officer
Job description: Req ID:191261
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job Title: Material Planning Officer.
Job Location: Tocumen, Panama
Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as Material Planning Officer in Panama City, Panama. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
Manage purchase paperwork and logistics of the project, ensuring compliance of the established quality, cost and delivery standards (QCD), in charge of defining and controlling adequate inventory level of sourced materials, Purchase orders processing and managing Suppliers’ deliveries according to Production / Operations / Installation requirements.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Manage Stock Policy and Size Inventory Levels.
- Monitor MRP Run.
- Manage Material Availability (missing parts).
- Manage Excess Stock.
- Report to project head situation of supplies by project, identify progress and raise alarms with anticipation when justified.
- Develop and propose investments and improvements actions for inventory management and supply processes of the organization, in order to ensure compliance of quality, cost and delivery required standards. (QCD).
- Identify Needs & Define Requirements for Internal Standards, Define, Improve & Validate Internal Standards, Manage Internal Standards Deployment.
- Calculate and Update Forecasts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Competencies: Autonomous, analytic, Teamwork ability, Negotiation ability, Organized.
- Previous experience: Previous experiences in similar positions.
- Technical Skills: Full Microsoft Office proficiency
- Education: Industrial Engineering or degree in Supply Chain.
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Spanish.
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at:
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 22:30:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Material #Planning #Officer