Materials Planning Analyst
Job title: Materials Planning Analyst
Company: Tyco Electronics Hungary Kft.
Job description: TE Connectivity’s Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value..
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment within defined policies and procedures and applies skills and knowledge of theories and principles to understand specific needs or requirements and determine appropriate course of action.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Identifies and corrects issues that are not immediately evident in existing systems or processes by analyzing information and generating ideas.
- Delivers results according to specific targets in direct support of department objectives.
- Planning the production’s materials and capacity according to customer orders.
- Keeps the material and finished product quantity ont he optimal level and ensure the maximum of inventory turnover circumstances.
- Actively participate the preparation of delay, warehouse and delivery reports.
- Continously mantain the setap parameters for production planning. (Lead time, MOQ, Horizon day, etc.)
- Follows the production planner handbook guidance, if necessarry: gives recommendations to modify.
- Responsible for carrying out duties in accordance with the current quality, environmental, and work and safety, health protection policies of the company as well as the duties defined in employee’s scope of responsibilities.
- Annual bonus and 13th month salary,
- 200 HUF / hot meal once a day,
- Free corporate bus,
- Travel allowance,
- Employee discounts at local shops and restaurants,
- Free gym in the factory,
- School starting support, gift packages, employee programs,
- Gain real work-experience in a diverse and multicultural team,
- Trainings and development to improve skills.
Location: Esztergom, Komárom-Esztergom
Job date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 07:26:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Materials #Planning #Analyst