Mediacom | Associate Content Director Manila, Philippines
Job title: Mediacom | Associate Content Director Manila, Philippines
Job description: In this role, he/she will help manage operations of MBA while supervising an assigned team to orchestrate campaigns from briefing, to presentation, to production and implementation.
He/She will work under the supervision of a Content Director who will provide guidance and direction in the preparation and management of client’s requirements and deliverables.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to Mediacom’s best-in-class content planning framework.
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie.
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months
you should have build strong senior client and internal relationships, delivery of successful campaigns and Increase revenue from client groups
What your day job looks like at Mediacom:
- Devise strategies and set effective directions for brands handled to assist in idea generation, formulate actionable plans and ensure its successful implementation
- Oversee process of responding to briefs – ensuring deadlines are met, expectations managed etc.
- Lead client and exernal engagements. Craft plans, ensure ideas and plans are well-received and Client challenges are addressed. Also, work with media and production partners to sell-in ideas, and deliver quality executions.
- Safeguard budgets and support the team in delivering the best rates.
- Train and develop management skills of subordinates. Identify weaknesses/development areas and create strategies to address them
- Enforce operational discipline
- Run inductions to Clients and internal teams who are new to MBA
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of various content disciplines to be able to confidently position yourself as a content expert.
- An ability to to build understanding of Client’s business and awareness of commercial opportunities
- The ability to formulate effective and strategic directons, concretize action plans and ensure its successful implementation.
- The ability to collaborate and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Scarcity mindset to help manage budgets.
- Optimizes people – effective and efficient delegation
- Ability to motivate and develop subordinates professionally and personally. Develops independence of subordinates while at the same time closely monitoring project developments
- Strong presentation and communication skills
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines’ internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be. GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 00:43:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Mediacom #Associate #Content #Director #Manila #Philippines